Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My first A Rod auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Thanks I do love the look of that card. I have a Nomar just like it and in person it is one awesome looking card. How about the price? About right? I thought I got a real good price, not sure though.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I like the price. furthermore, if you like A Rod, I don't think you could have found a better looking card. Great pick-up.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that looks like a parallel version, maybe the gold parallel?? Isn't there like a silver #/199 or something like that? If so, I think you did really well. I could be wrong though but I thought I've seen a higher #'ed version of that card.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Thanks for the comments guys. I am not a huge A Rod fan but he is a great player and will most likely be in the HOF someday, so I had to get one of his cards. I thought the price was good and I do love that set.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
wideright said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that looks like a parallel version, maybe the gold parallel?? Isn't there like a silver #/199 or something like that? If so, I think you did really well. I could be wrong though but I thought I've seen a higher #'ed version of that card.

I'm not sure as I don't know alot about this set, my Nomar is numbered to 125 this one is to 75.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
wideright said:

I'm not sure as I don't know alot about this set, my Nomar is numbered to 125 this one is to 75.
I'm wrong, but you still did well I think. I found a Gold parallel #/25 listed on ebay with a BIN of 239. There are a couple other #/75 cards listed like yours.

Members online

Latest posts