Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- AWESOME addition to my CANSECO collection! -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
Picked this up a few months ago - VERY awesome to have with these 8 guys on it! One card = front and back!

57_zps215c9a72.png

Last edited:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Freaking awesome! I'm not sure how anyone could not like that card. I have a triple auto from that set that I feel I won for a steal.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Congrats. I have all of the Garvey cards but the crazy Dodger card with 8 sigs numbered to 2 (Koufax is on it, so it's out of my price range). Ugly cards though, w/o pictures.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Very nice card!

I think it's a stretch including Griffey though, since he only played one season in the 80's. I think of Junior as one of the iconic players of the 90's.

- Rodrick

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Very nice card! Great stuff!!

I couldn't agree more with [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION] though

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Freaking awesome! I'm not sure how anyone could not like that card. I have a triple auto from that set that I feel I won for a steal.

Because ken griffey, jr. only played one year of the 80s....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
I had convinced myself I didn't need the 1/2 when it surfaced shortly after the product was released.

I don't usually go out of my way to get Canseco with another player's auto on the same card.

After passing on that auction I had felt immediate regret that I did not acquired the 1/2.

So, when this 2/2 came into my cross hairs I made sure to get it - I love the auto.

Thanks for the appreciation!

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Great auto's of the 80's! I dont care if it was 1 year or all 10, if you played in the decade you qualify!

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Great auto's of the 80's! I dont care if it was 1 year or all 10, if you played in the decade you qualify!
Exactly. Junior's 89 season was probably more significant to the card industry than that of any of the other 7 guys. Would you leave the other guys off a 90s card because they played some seasons in the 80s?

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
nice pickup

you guys put too much thought into the auto list... keep in mind this was from the UD sticker dump set so I highly doubt there was any real thought given to the names.. just put 8 together hand number the card and let it go

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
nice pickup

you guys put too much thought into the auto list... keep in mind this was from the UD sticker dump set so I highly doubt there was any real thought given to the names.. just put 8 together hand number the card and let it go

True true true

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Members online

Latest posts