Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The FCB New Users team.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Hi Guys

Currently one of the issues we have on this site is that when new users find the site, they often do not know where to go or what to do.

One of my goals by the national is to establish a committee that will reach out to new signups and help them ease into using the site. This post is a call for volunteers, I would rather use a combination of moderators and non moderators.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I applaud the effort and anything progressive is nothing but helpful... But I don't understand how it would be a mystery as to know what to do or where to go on a forum/message board.

I mean, everything is labeled and categorized. Just post where relevant, right? Seems pretty straightforward to me.

Either way, I would be more than happy to help any way I can.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I applaud the effort and anything progressive is nothing but helpful... But I don't understand how it would be a mystery as to know what to do or where to go on a forum/message board.

I mean, everything is labeled and categorized. Just post where relevant, right? Seems pretty straightforward to me.

Either way, I would be more than happy to help any way I can.

Its a delicate process. And although it makes sense to you, it might not to someone else. The goal is 100% involvement.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Chris - I'm willing to help here. Not sure what the time commitment is but I'm on here enough and as long as I'm not traveling for work I'm able and willing for sure. Let me know.

Members online

Latest posts