Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay selling question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I just started selling on eBay. Listed a bunch of stuff and got a notice that I'd reached my $5000 selling limit. Totally understandable.

One of my cards is listed for $3199 BIN. If I remove it, will I be able to list more? I don't want to sell it anyway, I was just fishing for offers.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Will, Im pretty sure if you remove it you will be able to list more.
However before doing that, call eBay and see if they will raise your selling limit?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Will, Im pretty sure if you remove it you will be able to list more.
However before doing that, call eBay and see if they will raise your selling limit?

I called. My selling limit will stay at $5k for 90 days I believe. I have no problem with that. I already sold $1800 worth of stuff in a short amount of time, so I can see how they'd be leery of allowing me to list freely.

I asked the guy about removing my Gretzky and he said he wasn't sure. He thought it'd lift the limit, but I don't want to yank it and not be able to replace it with other stuff

Members online

Latest posts