Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Advice on how to sell a partial BC auto set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I have 39/47 autos in the 2013 BC Draft set. Missing Meadows, Frazier, Gray, Sandberg and a few commons. I'd like to sell it as a lot instead of breaking it up. What's the best way to go about this? A few complete sets have sold in the $450-$500 range awhile back. BIN/BO isn't an option since I'm not allowed to list over $5k worth of stuff. I was thinking .99 cents with a reserve of $200 or so.

Thoughts?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Reserves will be the downfall. 99 cents and let it ride. If you wanted to sell id be a buyer at 25-35 percent below eBay.

If you put a reserve you will definitely not get your ask price. People hate reserves

Thanks. Here's the list of what I have, of you're interested.

A. Blair, A. Church, A. Judge, A. Knapp, B. Shipley, B. Taylor, C. Anderson, C. Moran, DJ Peterson, Dustin Peterson, D. Smith, H. Dozier, H. Green, H. Harvey, H. Renfroe, I. Clarkin, JP Crawford, Jonathan Crawford, J. Denney, J. Hart, J. Williams K. Franklin, K. Stewart, K. Ziomek, M. Gonzales, M. Lorenzen, O. Mercado, P. Ervin, R. Eades, R. Jones, R. Kaminsky, R. McGuire, R. McMahon, R. Unroe, T. Ball, T. Demeritte, T. Danish, T. Williams, T. Windle

I understand the reserve thing, I dislike them myself. I'm just concerned about how to keyword "spam" it to get enough views. "2013 Bowman Chrome Draft near-complete Autograph set 39/47." I don't wanna say "Missing Meadows + Frazier" or anything like that. But unless you're specifically buying sets, who would actively search for such a thing?

I might remove my Gretzky rookie and free up $2500+ of listing space and set a $250 BIN. That's probably below buying them individually on eBay

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Since you have limits possibly consign it with PWCC or Probstein , may cost you same as listing yourself and they prob sell higher through them..??

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts