Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AUGUST FCB Bucks Contest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Many of you are aware of our FCB Bucks promotion.

Many of you have FCB bucks.

Many of you know that we have revamped the program to award MORE bucks faster. Tonight we step it up a bit further with the announcement of a contest ON TOP of the normal FCB bucks program that you can read more about here......http://www.freedomcardboard.com/foru...d.php?t=139550

What can I use FCB Bucks for? Glad you asked, you can PM @cgilmo to exchange your points for eBay gift certificates if you collect 20 or more. Additionally ANY total of points may be spent on box breaks with @allincards all you have to do is let him know.

THIS MONTH

3 users who earn 3 or more FCB Bucks during this period will receive one of the three boxes at random.

Hobby Box Bowman Inception
Hobby Box Bowman Platinum
Hobby Box Topps Series 2

This way the same 3 people won't always win.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
I know I'm slow, but I swear I'm sober, so I read this (and the email, and the link) a few times, but I've still gotta ask...what, exactly, is the contest?

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I know I'm slow, but I swear I'm sober, so I read this (and the email, and the link) a few times, but I've still gotta ask...what, exactly, is the contest?

Any users that earn 3 or more FCB Bucks during the month of August are in the drawing for a box of cards.

Members online

Latest posts