Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Combined no-hitter in Atlanta

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Hamels threw over 100 pitches, said he didn't have anything left.Couldn't pitch anymore.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Awesome! Got to see the last 3 innings and really enjoyed it. Yeah, Hamels was gassed after 108 pitches, running the bases, and the heat. Nice catch by Byrd to help Hamels out. Diekman, Giles, and Papelbon pitched great in relief. Ben Revere had 5 rbi's and now has 20 on the year. Ruiz is now 2nd in no-hitters caught. Braves have scored 1 run in their last 3 games.:D Go Phillies!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
So, was anyone else sure Pap was gonna blow it? :cool:

In case anyone here is going or even cares, on Saturday the Philly show had just added Hamels to their next show. "Big" Roy and Bunning are already in and they're hoping to add "Chooch" too...

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
in other news I dont think a whole lot of people gave a hoot. Its just not what it once was

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Even though Pap has been pitching good this year I was still nervous about him coming in, in a very different situation for him. Phillies doing their best to keep Braves from winning NL East. Braves have scored 1 run in their last 4 games. :D Go Phillies!

Members online

Latest posts