Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tigers vs O's ALDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Not much discussion about this game tonight. Are people not interested? not watching? too busy watching? lol

Orioles are up 3-2 in the bottom of the 6th

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Not that anyone cares but I called the Cruz bomb... I hope he does his thing to the Tigers again. Aren't enough hated (by specific cities) players today!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Steven Pearce with a shot off the left field wall. Thought it was out and was slow getting out of the box, only to be thrown out at second base. LOL!!!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good game so far. I'm happy to pull for Baltimore, especially since the meathead has to watch from the sidelines

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Playoffs are all about the bullpen. Starters can only last so long and then the bullpen has to take over. Starters have to be good but the bullpen is the key.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
Tigers are not built for the playoffs. Their bullpen is horrid/putrid/pathetic/choose your word for terrible!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
As a GM, not doing something better to address that Bullpen is totally unacceptable.

And no, adding Jim Johnson does NOT count...:lol:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I'll admit I have not been following the O's close enough and did not see this coming. Congrats to them. They made quick work of a very good team (albeit one with a very weak bullpen).

Latest posts