Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does ANYONE have an idea what this is?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I've had this card for years and occasionally try to figure out exactly how many were made....any idea?

I know there was a redemption in this product which was good for one of six player's autographed card.

But THIS was good for the entire set...Or was it?1413058615030.jpg

And what does "8 of 10" mean?
1413058737516.jpg

Are there only 10 of these or are they common? If they are common, how come I can't find any info?

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
It was redeemable for the 6- card set in green parallel. Only 10 redemption cards were made.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
[h=2][/h] [h=3]Emerald Autograph Redemptions[/h] Exclusive to Hobby packs, this six-card set loosely parallels the player's base card and can be redeemed for an autograph of the player depicted. The fronts of the exchange cards are identical to the base card except for emerald green foil accents on the card fronts and game rules on the card backs. Curiously, the autographed card Fleer sent back to collectors was signed on an ordinary base card without the emerald green foil. The expiration date to redeem the cards was May 1st, 1998.
A seventh card from this set of Andruw Jones was available in 1997 Fleer.
AU1 Darin Erstad
AU2 Todd Hollandsworth
AU3 Alex Ochoa
AU4 Alex Rodriguez
AU5 Scott Rolen
AU6 Todd Walker

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Magic...that's just for a single player auto card I believe, and makes it even more confusing because it makes no mention of the card I have.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
sounds like they only came in the 6 card sets, after finding all the XX/10 redemption cards??

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Nine of the 9 are incredibly common; one is near-impossible. If you got all 10, you could redeem them for the whole set. I remember getting a box of Circa and getting 5 or 6 of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts