Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----10/21/14 WS MT----

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Didn't see it started yet, so good morning all

Coupla WS Facts..or not so much

KC is known as the City of Fountains
The fortune cookie started in San Fran

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning!
image-135.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning guys. Been sporting my Giants wear all season long, but today it feels even better to be sporting Orange and Black, especially with my world series hat i picked up Sunday.

A game 1 win would be a great birthday present for me today! Gonna be at work during the game, so i am gonna listen to the feed on my phone linked to our stereo system.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning guys. Been sporting my Giants wear all season long, but today it feels even better to be sporting Orange and Black, especially with my world series hat i picked up Sunday.

A game 1 win would be a great birthday present for me today! Gonna be at work during the game, so i am gonna listen to the feed on my phone linked to our stereo system.

So...Happy birthday!?

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks Mac. Got two HUGE additions to my Bagwell collection that came in the mail yesterday. Makes for a cool BDay gift to myself. Visit the Bagwell page later to see. I'm uploading them to my site now. :)

Members online

Latest posts