Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️Thursday Morning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
☕☕☕☕☕️Thursday Morning Thread

Mornin All!

Had a kid drop off last night to relative and the relative that kid was supposed to be released to was pulled over on their way to pick up and arrested for heroin possession and having an unlicensed .45 in the car with two kids. Now the two other kids are in protective custody and in the system. UUUUUGGGGGH!!!

People just dont get it!

You and [MENTION=1763]moxacaine[/MENTION] see this one? Just awful, near Boston:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...t-suspected/4nONIIimPoh32DSMrvlzMO/story.html

I just read that story and I hope the two kids end up in a better place than they were in. We had a kid last week that his mother killed the father of the kid over a bad drug deal between them. I cant stress enough how heroin is literally killing people daily and there's not much you can do unless they detox cold turkey in a safe facility.

Fordman

Last edited:

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
☕☕☕☕☕️Thursday Morning Thread

Good morning folks, figure I would break the ice since I didn't see the thread started yet. Have a good day all!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Late start
Where is everybody
Coffee is on

attachment.php

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning fellas. Stupid me, went to my LCS and bought a box of bowman chrome...nothing worth a crap but had a good conversation with the owner about y the hobby sucks now days....he said Topps and from a business perspective the internet

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Snowed most of the night and expected to continue until mid-morning. Nothing funny about the drive to work today, but this made me smile. :)

1418308173871.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

I have to plan a 1 day trip today.. Fly up to Seattle after work on Wednesday, spend all day in a meeting on Thursday, and then fly back home..
I have to see if I have any winter clothes.. Since I knew I wouldn't need them down here, I got rid of alot of my stuff.. :cool:

Hope everyone has a great day..

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Instant oatmeal and some Starbucks this morning. Watching Natural Gas futures fly after the report hit. Waiting for one of my white whale cards to end on eBay tonight. It's gonna be a good day.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Just got done with my last final for the semester. Now I'm eating some breakfast real quick and then I'll finish packing up to head home for a month

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Don't know if any of you do the My Coke Rewards points/codes, but if you do, Best Buy $25 gift cards just got listed for only 625 points, a great deal. Limited quantities and only 1 per customer. Too bad as I would have got 4 of them.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Don't know if any of you do the My Coke Rewards points/codes, but if you do, Best Buy $25 gift cards just got listed for only 625 points, a great deal. Limited quantities and only 1 per customer. Too bad as I would have got 4 of them.

Thanks for the update, just grabbed mine!

And I realized I haven't checked in today...these 12 hr days are getting to me already ;)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I made it home a little over an hour ago. I had one piece of mail waiting for me. Well, one that's worth showing. My phone takes the worst pictures possible, thanks Apple! But here it is in all of its fuzzy glory, my brian dozier signed 16x20. The picture is from a Mother's Day gameImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1418329575.333373.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Finally scanned my mail. Still have to take a picture of the Paul Molitor signed baseball that [MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION]08 sent me along with the Morneau card. He was nice enough to get it signed at Morneau's winter coat drive in Minnesota. I now only need Carlos Gomez to finish off my Twins 2008 Ginter set. The Fergie Jenkins was signed through a private signing with his foundation, and the Cuddyer is just a pick up that was too cheap too pass up
MorneauJustin_zps6a8223de.jpg
JenkinsFergie_zps2fcd5347.jpg
CuddyerMichael_zps35f58219.jpg

Members online

Latest posts