Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

i am confused.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
From his description it seems it's a 2008 buyback that was packed out in 2010 product. The embossed stamp he shows is I think what makes it 1/1. I don't know anything about Donruss/Elite/Panini stuff and all the back story the seller goes on and on about though, so he could just be blowing smoke.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
At first I was going to say its the only one numbered 814, but after reading his paragraph it does seem like the seller thinks the embossed stamp makes it a 1/1 although I am not familiar with the product so I wouldn't know

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Key word spamming and nothing more.

As for him saying these were just sleeved and then insert in boxes and not packs. I don't remember this being the case. And I was there when my local LCS opened 10 cases of this stuff and did not see any cards just lose in boxes

Last edited:

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
oddly enough , i think they are legit , BUT i wouldn't go so far as to say they are 1/1's....only that they are actual buybacks that are stamped ....(if you check his listings , he has 3 different cards listed with the ELITE LEGACY stamp)....

here's the sell sheet i found for 2010 elite extra edition...note the part i highlighted in RED

2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition EEE Baseball Checklist

37696_418784538426_317570508426_4566867_3134196_n.jpg
2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition EEE
Release Date: October 6, 2010

20 Packs Per Box - 5 Cards Per Pack - 20 Boxes Per Case
Per Pack SRP: $5.00

EEE Box Break:
(6) Autographs Per Box
(1) Elite Series
(1) School Colors

Donruss Elite Extra Edition is always a big hit amongst prospect collectors and the 2010 version shapes up to pack a lot of value in a box break. For the price, there aren't a whole lot of baseball boxes that will deliver 6 autographs per box. Every hit in 2010 Donruss Elite is an autograph so this is a must if you prefer autographs over memorabilia cards.

2010 Donruss EEE Baseball Highlights:

• (6) Six Autographs per box

• (4) Four “Hot Boxes” per 20 box case, with each Hot Box netting an average of 10 autographs per box

• All the hits in 2010 EEE are autographs

• More than 30 On-Card Autographs

• Elite Legacy Buyback Autographs – Vintage buyback autographs of some of the most popular Elite Extra Edition autograph cards from the past 10 years

• Draft Hits Autographs – 20 card insert featuring autographs from some of the top draft picks in MLB history including Dale Murphy and Paul Molitor

• Look for Elite Series Autographs, School Colors Autographs, College Ties Autographs, Collegiate Patches and Private Signings

• Look for 35 Pamela Anderson On-Card Autographs

• Many of the Jordan Swagerty autographs have the signature of NBA Legend Magic Johnson by mistake. Panini will redeem the card for a Swagerty if you want to.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
another article mentioning these :

[h=2]Panini America releases additional details for 2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition[/h] 07.20
Posted on July 20, 2010 – 5:30 pm | Author: chrisolds
Uncategorized | | Comments (4)

deee.jpg
Panini America released additional information on its forthcoming 2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Baseball set on Tuesday, the most notable nugget being that the product will include Elite Legacy buyback autographs from the last decade of releases.

Scheduled to arrive on Sept. 29, Elite will include six autographs in each 20-pack box with five-card packs carrying a suggested retail price of $5 a pack. In addition, each box will include one Elite Series insert and one School Colors insert card.

trying to find an article that mentions any kind of stated print runs now....

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
Thanks for the info but i still dont see anything saying one of ones of these...

which is what i posted earlier :

"oddly enough , i think they are legit , BUT i wouldn't go so far as to say they are 1/1's....only that they are actual buybacks that are stamped ....(if you check his listings , he has 3 different cards listed with the ELITE LEGACY stamp).... "

that said , i am quite sure they are very rare......the quantities may be totally random , but i would not be at all surprised to learn the total number of any given card was 1 , 5 , or 10.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts