Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Monday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. It's going to be a long day. Got into bed late. Couldn't fall asleep. Back out of bed at 1:30 because the 4 yr old is puking about every 30 min. I may be seeing some personal time in today's future.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Waiting on a snow and rain mix! Fun ride home.

Be safe. It drizzled here, all day yesterday. Didn't get cold enough to snow. Only 36 out, right now. Supposed to drop to 27 in a bit. Seems like it will be a fairly warm week, considering the time of year. High of 52, projected for Friday.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION]
Thanks, question for you. Do you collect cameos of Royals players? It seems like you collect newer players but I sorted some cards last night and saw a cameo of Kevin Seitzer on a Yankees players card. Forgot who at the moment.

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION]
Thanks, question for you. Do you collect cameos of Royals players? It seems like you collect newer players but I sorted some cards last night and saw a cameo of Kevin Seitzer on a Yankees players card. Forgot who at the moment.

To be honest, I don't really have a single focus lol. I grab nice stuff of the three in my sig. Then whatever else presents an opportunity to be acquired, that I enjoy looking at. Don't think I've ever acquired a cameo though. Not even of Hosmer.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Yesterday was my 'day off'. I was at work for 7 hours ...

Went to bed at 12:45 and up at 4. Another long day awaits today ...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
coffee . getting better I think .
Hated seeing Broncos lose but Manning had been pushing his health . Go Oregon

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Had some freezing rain overnite, but now just rain. All schools in County on 2 hour delay.

Hope everyone has a great Monday while I'm sleeping...

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Freezing Rain here in Cincy.

Saw this video on FB of a massive pile up in Michigan.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

Members online

Latest posts