Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Wil Myers Collectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
I've kinda been wanting to start a Will Myers collection since everyone I know says I look like him, but I've been out of cards for 3+ years now and probably won't be getting back into it.

That being said, does anyone on here own any cool myers cards? I'd love to see scans of some!!!

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
also does anyone know how much his rc 1/1's went for

like the 2010 bowman chrome non auto super and auto super, bowman sterling 1/1

09 donruss elite auto 1/1

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I think it is more, that they have the cards, have looked at them, and thought, wow this is mini Miggy..........oh Geez. And they don't want you to get an even bigger head then you have already :twisted::razz:

And which one of these is a better representation of you
mlbf_31205789_th_13.jpg

or this one
wil-myers-bike-horn-rays.jpg

Or this
BVI0rm8CcAA6mdW.jpg

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
the 2010 bowman chrome blue refractor autos look pretty sweet though with the blue border, blue auto, and blue catchers uniform

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
I think his 09 or 10 bowman sterling red 1/1 was on eBay a couple years back. I don't recall the asking price but Someone with terapeak may be able to check.

If his supers were ever listed on eBay it would have been before 2012 I think. I had a nice 2010 bowman chrome red red non auto that I sold.

I think he will be a solid first division regular and think it would be awesome if you started collecting him!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts