Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

THIS is how to ship

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Now THIS is how to ship!

New cardboard box inside another new (larger) cardboard box1428797610663.jpg

Inside smaller box shown above is another new (even smaller) box and a team bag filled with sleeved cards in the side.

And even a piece of cardboard on top to make it all secure.1428797687216.jpg

Finally, inside that really small box are my cards I bought, each sleeved.1428797866584.jpg

Last edited:

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I've only purchased two cards from COMC, but I was very impressed with the packaging.

What happens if I don't pay for a top loader? How do they send them?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I've never paid for a top loader, but generally they will sandwich a bunch of sleeved cards in a team bag between two.

I did get a $5 auto in one today though. Didn't pay for the loader.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
You forgot to compliment the shipping time. Usually about a week and a half from shipment request to my door (In the same State!) Ya, that could use some improving.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
You forgot to compliment the shipping time. Usually about a week and a half from shipment request to my door (In the same State!) Ya, that could use some improving.

I average a week from requesting shipment to the time they actually get around to printing a label.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I average a week from requesting shipment to the time they actually get around to printing a label.

Pretty much my last one was 8 days from when I requested it until is shipped but then I get it next day since I am in the same state. so 9 days. I talk to a few of the guys at almost every show they are working on it but he said they ship 2,000 cards a day or more.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I paid the $4.99 for priority.

Requested it wed and got it today.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Pretty much my last one was 8 days from when I requested it until is shipped but then I get it next day since I am in the same state. so 9 days. I talk to a few of the guys at almost every show they are working on it but he said they ship 2,000 cards a day or more.

And moire importnatly, how can you upsell shipping methods when the base level is fast?

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
I've only purchased two cards from COMC, but I was very impressed with the packaging.

What happens if I don't pay for a top loader? How do they send them?

They usually are just sandwiched between two top loaders or in a team bag or something, and I've never had a problem.

But like the OP mentioned, I've automatically received nicer cards in top loaders without paying for them, so they definitely are cognizant of what they're sending out.

Members online

Latest posts