Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You really can find just about anything on ebay sometimes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
If you need this card, it is a win for sure. Free shipping can't be beat. What amazed me though is that this auction actually has not one, but TWO bidders!!

I can appreciate locating a common card that nobody takes the time to worry about and may be hard to find otherwise or just too expensive to make it worth while to sell, but this seller has to be losing money just by listing the cards. His feedback isn't great either...

Attachments

• EBAY.jpg
    EBAY.jpg
    324 KB · Views: 120

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Wow! I don't understand why folks do this.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wow! I don't understand why folks do this.
He owns a store and most likely needed to list cards to justify he sore for a month. and if you list cards cheap people may just buy more from you and you can at least make your store fees back for the month.......just my 2 cents worth....

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
He owns a store and most likely needed to list cards to justify he sore for a month. and if you list cards cheap people may just buy more from you and you can at least make your store fees back for the month.......just my 2 cents worth....

Not w free shipping

Ryan

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Maybe he's willing to lose money to raise his feedback. He should spell the player's name correctly in the title though.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
http://m.ebay.com/sch/cardsforless2013/m.html?_pgn=1&_sacat=64482&cnm=Sports+Mem%2C+Cards+%26+Fan+Shop&LH_Complete=1&LH_PrefLoc=0&_sop=1&LH_Sold=1&from=refine

Sold 59 cards , say .07 average = $4.13 , say $3.75 after fees, and shipped all for free. Lets say 30 different buyers, cost to ship say .50 per pack = $15.

$15 - $3.75 = Loss of $11.25 , well done...

Ryan
You're using an assumption for your post. and the link does not go to the search either, it goes to eBay main page.
SOOOOOOO :lol: :lol:

tumblr_inline_ms8xkdpTUw1qz4rgp.gif

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
You're using an assumption for your post. and the link does not go to the search either, it goes to eBay main page.
SOOOOOOO :lol: :lol:

tumblr_inline_ms8xkdpTUw1qz4rgp.gif

I think you've used up your allotment for that pic , but 1 the link works fine for me. 2, yes there are some assumptions , care to show me why the simple example was confusing ? Again 59 sales for $3.75 total and free shipping , please explain how that works out well for the seller ?

Ryan

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I think you've used up your allotment for that pic , but 1 the link works fine for me. 2, yes there are some assumptions , care to show me why the simple example was confusing ? Again 59 sales for $3.75 total and free shipping , please explain how that works out well for the seller ?

Ryan
winners.jpg

Members online

Latest posts