Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose Tabata's 43 year old wife in the news....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4013539

PLANT CITY, Fla. -- A 2-month-old is back in the arms of her parents and the wife of a top Pittsburgh Pirates minor league prospect is suspected of taking the infant from a health clinic outside Tampa, authorities said Tuesday.

Amalia Tabata Pereira, 43, was being questioned by Florida detectives in Manatee County, where the girl was found unharmed Tuesday afternoon, a day after she was taken from the clinic. Plant City Chief of Police Bill McDaniel said authorities are looking to charge Pereira with false imprisonment.

She is the wife of Jose Tabata, 20, an outfielder and one of the top three prospects for the Pirates, who train in Bradenton, which is in the county where the infant was found. In a statement, Pirates president Frank Coonelly said they have received "no indication that Jose is believed to have had any involvement in this matter."

Sandra Cruz-Francisco was taken from her mother, Rosa Sirilo-Francisco, about 3 p.m. Monday by a woman her family only knew as 'Janet,' Plant City police said. The mother had taken her baby for a checkup at the Plant City Health Department, where she met Janet, who said she was an immigration official, Sirilo-Francisco told the Tampa Tribune. The woman told Sirilo-Francisco that there were officers at her home waiting to deport her and the child's father to Mexico.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
She is total MILF

MILF???

7234_032409janet.mugshot-and-carousel-140x145.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Card Magnet said:
70Chip said:
kentuckyderby said:
She is total MILF

MILF???

7234_032409janet.mugshot-and-carousel-140x145.jpg
Mom I'd Like to Forget = MILF in this case :cool:

Maybe she has a nice personality

Haha this post reminded me of an old Conan "In the Year 2000" segment.
"In the year 2000, men will stop caring so much about a woman's breast size and start caring more about her personality. In a related story, breasts will be renamed....personalities." In the year two thousaaaaaand

Trueplayer

Feb 26, 2009
WTF? So let me get this straight...
Jose Tabata is 20
Her wife is 43???????????
In Trenton Tabata was always w/ a girl that WAS NOT 43, TRUST ME.
?????????????????

Members online

Latest posts