Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

<<<<<<<<<Monday Morning Thread>>>>>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all, another wet and gloomy Monday is upon us here in NNY

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
G'morning fellas. Hope y'all stay cool. It's hot and humid with storms rolling in. I'm guessing we'll be hearing some tornado sirens a couple times this week. Guess they're better than hurricanes and earthquakes :)

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning.

Finally getting the hang of Topps Bunt I think; won some coins from last night's Reds-Cubs game. [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I posted a reply comment to your trade from last night... just a newbie question.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning.

Finally getting the hang of Topps Bunt I think; won some coins from last night's Reds-Cubs game. [MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] I posted a reply comment to your trade from last night... just a newbie question.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Replied, in fragmented sentences due to my keep hitting the send key by accident, haha

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Baseball tournament this weekend went well. A team that wasnt supposed to make it out of round #1 ended up winning the whole thing, surprised us all!

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Good morning all. Watching the news at the gym makes me feel sick. Its seems like its another Bush or Clinton running this country. All these candidates claim we need new ideas but its all the same people with the same ideas. To quote my favorite rapper Immortal Technique, "what good is an education with no direction? Like the right to vote with no one to vote for in an election"

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all! Short work week for me. Only working today and tomorrow, then heading down to Denver to catch a couple of rockies games later this week

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
A wet weekend at Cub Scout camp. And then when the sun did come out on Saturday, it was 82 and 100% humidity. The boys were getting pretty miserable so we voted and packed it up Saturday afternoon (heavy rains were coming Sat. night) and went home to watch the Blackhawks Finals game. At least we got a nice campfire Friday night and hike Saturday.

11401328_10206584034070767_4287150397837367041_n.jpg

Pored buckets this morning - what a wet commute! Fun start to the week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts