Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AMAZING Mailday!!! You won't believe this story.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dukedynasty2009

Jan 11, 2009
Newark, Ohio
Well I wasn't sure what kind of title to put in the subject box but here it goes...... I purchased a Matt Long Bowman Orange auto off of EBay I probably paid a little too much but I love the orange auto's and Matt's a hometown boy... but anyway. So I recieve the bubble mailer yesterday in the mail.... I open the package and inside is the card and a receipt and a free pack of 2006 Bowman Chrome!!! Sweet Free Cards.....
SO on the receipt it states sorry for the delay in shipping this card here is a free pack, and it wasn't that long on the shipping but i'll gladly take a free pack Thanks..... As I open the pack and we have all done it oh boy a random pack i'm sure there's junk in this.... THe first card I see is a Carlos Gomez Prospect RC... THat alone had me excited...
Next as I flip through the four cards I see a refractor and to my surprise this is what I get next!!! I'm sure he didn't think this was in there and now I'm not so sad I overpaid for the Matt Long!!!

alexgordonrefauto.jpg

So should I tell the seller or let it go????

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I would send a letter of thanks to the seller (not an email, but an actual letter). Then I would add them to my favorite seller list.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts