Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: Fantasy baseball webhosting question for the veterans...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Hey all,

I run a 12-team keeper league with a unique format that allows people to keep players from the previous year and slot them onto this year's team based on where they were drafted in LAST year's draft. For example, last year I selected C.C. Sabathia in the 7th Round, so this year if I want to keep Sabathia I automatically get him in the 7th Round of THIS year's draft. The idea is to reward people who draft well and do their homework on potential sleeper's and the like.

My question is, does anyone know of a website that would allow me to have a live online draft but also enables me to slow certain players into certain draft positions ahead of time? In other words, using the example above, the website would automatically know to put C.C. Sabathia on my team in the 7th Round ahead of time and block anyone else from drafting him?

Last year we used a message board and that gets long and tedious, so I wanted to know if anyone knew of any sites that might be able to comply. Thanks in advance and also let me know if you might be interested in talking over a team this year.

John

Members online

Latest posts