Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball Collector's Daily Mystery Wax Pack Sale - Anyone Try it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jandkstuff

Aug 27, 2013
Mesa, AZ
I saw this in my Facebook feed and figured it might be worth a shot, if for nothing else than curiosity about what they put in it. $49.99 + $14.99 shipping for me. Anyone else buy this?

Mystery Baseball Wax Pack Chase! 50 Randomly Sealed Packs! 1 in 99 boxes Include a Pre-1969 Topps Pack! 66% OFF!

Limited to only 999. Each Mystery Baseball Wax Box includes (50) randomly sealed packs that can range from 1965 to 2014. 1 in every 25 boxes includes a 1975 Topps Mini Unopened Wax Pack! 1 in every 99 includes a Pre-1969 Baseball Pack! Brands that may be included are: Bowman, Topps, Fleer, Donruss, Upper Deck, and more. Also look for 1 Hall of Fame Insert in every box. Each box is guaranteed to have 50 or more Baseball Packs! Deal will only last until August 28th at Midnight CST. or when SOLD OUT! These are going fast! Once they are gone, they are gone! 66% Off! Good Luck! If you have any questions please ask before purchase. There are no refunds or exchanges on this item. May have duplicate packs.

http://baseballfiresale.com/

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I'm sure someone here knows the laws in and out but I think the sixth amendment states that any all retail repack products MUST contain 1988 donruss packs. ;)

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I'm sure someone here knows the laws in and out but I think the sixth amendment states that any all retail repack products MUST contain 1988 donruss packs.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

^ absolutely this

and you'll also get some of the yellow Fleer that looks like R Kelly has pissed all over.

honestly OP, if you want specific players from the craptacular years I can shovel you some sh*t by the spoonful. (and a lot cheaper too)