Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

better investment case to store away 07 Draft or Bowman2008

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Thanks to all who answered my prior post/question. Now that you told me the answer, what would make a better case to put in storage for 2 or 3 years?

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
Give me the loaded autgraph set, 2008. If you go back in history and look at the spike in case prices, its generally due to a prospect with an autographed card who got really really hot.

Edit: I was thinking 07 Draft vs. 08 Draft. Your comparing 2007 Draft to 2008 Bowman w/ Chrome? If that's the case, take the first card, 2007 Draft.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
If Laporta, Vitters, Heyward, or Dominguez come up and hit .330 or hit 40 bombs you'll be glad you have 08 Bowman instead of 07 Draft.

If Price, Bumgarner, or Parker pull a Lincy, you'll be glad you have 08 Bowman instead of 07 Draft.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
i personally love 08 bowman. never been a big fan of 07 bcdp. such weak auto checklist....

if you think about say colored autos of their "2nd year" cards over their colored base "1st year" cards, the autos outsell em almost always....

2008 bowman is my preference although i wouldn't be able to sit on them for more than 2-3 days until i start ripping em

dave

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I say 2008 Bowman w/ Chrome because of the Autograph Checklist and the Base list as well(Morrison, Halman, Gindl, Waring, Austin Jackson)-- even though these guys like Morrison may have an Autograph in a future product.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
daveyou said:
i personally love 08 bowman. never been a big fan of 07 bcdp. such weak auto checklist....

if you think about say colored autos of their "2nd year" cards over their colored base "1st year" cards, the autos outsell em almost always....

2008 bowman is my preference although i wouldn't be able to sit on them for more than 2-3 days until i start ripping em

dave
1. Fix your sig, no pictorials
2. At one point bumgarner blue refs were the same, of course i chose the non auto first year....wrong decision. now blues are near 100 for autos, and 50-60 for non autos :(

Members online

Latest posts