Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
It is Thursday..all day. How is it going Dan? I'm hoping to hit a show this weekend...any plans?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
timryan111 said:
It is Thursday..all day. How is it going Dan? I'm hoping to hit a show this weekend...any plans?

Pretty sure we are re-doing the back garden (which runs the perimieter of the backyard) - other than that I haven't a clue...

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Dan and Tim. Just sipping my brew and trying to get a little work done. Was just reading that SCD is having a baseball card design contest. Supposed to be 43 by Saturday with chance of snow?!?! WTF?? :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning KC, MOFNY. How's it going? I'd like to see someone from here win too. I'm still waiting for the first FCB design contest! :cool:

crowhop

Aug 8, 2008
Bedford Falls
277581.full.gif

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning everyone.

I am drinking my coffee and going through some morning reports from yesterday's sales.

Still awaiting some good mail, 5 Rice auto's, but other than that not much going on card wise.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Mike, Art, G $, crow. Nice Manning!! Is that on-card? That thing is sweet.

Edit: Morning Keith. 5 new Rice's, eh? Any of them the Supremacy that is/was on ebay or do you have that one?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Guys...Dan, Dave, Art, Bungle, MOFNY, Timryan111, Mikekarlovec, G$MONEY$, Crowhop, and Klute14...sorry if I missed anyone.

Dan - Creating a green thumb today huh? Hope the weather is decent for it ;) How is Cole doing?

Dave - Coffee should be on its way tomorrow ;) I've got a few other packages to send out and yours is packed up :mrgreen:

Art - Hows it going man? Snow free yet?

MOFNY - Hows work bud? Your birthday is almost here ;)

Bungle - That would be a sweet win FCB style :lol:

Timryan111 - Good luck at the show...wish I had some around my area :cry:

G$MONEY$ - Nice card man!!!

Crowhop - Another fine morning comic...appreciate those!!!

Klute14 - Hope the mail shows up today...have fun with the reports. I print mine out at 7:20am :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Mr. Alex!! :cool: Sweeeeeet. Can't wait to try it! Joe and I are gonna do a morning taste test. Speaking of which, I can now see the bottom of my mug, so b right back ;)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

lost out on a Jason Bay autograph yesterday but today brings a new card to go after. waiting for 2 very nice additions to my Penguins collection this week.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
Morning boys.

Got a new HOF dual patch today......and my first Razor card (won it in a contest)

Dave......do you ever sleep? :D
:lol: I run on very low amounts of sleep most of the time. Always have. But it does catch up with me every once in a while and I crash for a couple days.

New HOF dual patch, eh? I do believe scans are in order :D

Members online

Latest posts