Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***GARBAGE seller alert... jch814***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
I won and paid for an Ultimate Collection Deion Sanders jsy/auto on March 15th. I had been patient in waiting up until yesterday, but STILL no card after 10 days. I'm just going to copy and paste all the messages for all to see.

Seller: jch814

(Me): Dude, it's been 10 days now and still no card.. what is the deal? If I don't hear from you or have the card in hand by tomorrow I'm going to have to drop a negative on you. This is ridiculous.

Brian, be careful about your threats. The card has been mailed and here is the delivery confirmation number...and I have the receipt XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX. I dont control the mail system. Kevin

(Me): WOW... You deceptive little clown... "You don't control the mail system", yet that tracking number shows YOU JUST MAILED IT YESTERDAY. I paid for this on March 15th, and it took you 10 days just to get it to the PO? Yeah.. since when is this acceptable? Like I said, enjoy your negative, you earned it.

Brian, look at my feedback, I dont cheat people. Last week was spring break, I dont know if you have any children or a family but people are gone over that period of time, as we were. I am sorry for the delay, but again I dont cheat people and if you would have email me with your concern prior to this you would have known. Its your right to leave negative feedback, which I will dispute through eBay and I would hope that that as adults we can address this...its a card. There was no deception on my part and I am sorry that I was gone, but you do what you want to do.

(Me): Come on man, don't feed me that BS. I am aware it was spring break, that's fine but guess what? I was still able to ship my sales out with everything I had going on.. It's called responsibility. A buyer shouldn't have to email a seller 10 days later to ask where their card is.. I'm not looking to neg anyone, I just think this is pretty lame. You could have at least let me know what was up ahead of time. I'm not sure what grounds you would have to stand on in a dispute, best of luck with that. If you're an irresponsible seller, you're an irresponsible seller. Why should you be given a pass? And don't feed me the "it's only a card" line. A sale is a sale, it's money out of my pocket into yours without a return. That's straight up weak and you know it. It's a matter of principle in which you have yet to deliver and I've been beyond patient. And yes, you were deceptive in saying that it was shipped, but that "you had no control over the PO". DUDE, YOU SHIPPED THE CARD JUST YESTERDAY...

Brian, do what you need to do. I have six times the sales and auctions than you so please dont lecture me about being a seller. I have told you the truth and if you want to leave neg. feedback that is fine leave it...it really is not important to me. Enjoy your card. Kevin

(Me): You really are something else man.

So basically what you're telling me is that because you have "six times the sales" than I do, that you are exempt from being responsible for getting your sales shipped, and devoid of all integrity? Looks like you thrived on this type of action back when you could hold feedback over a buyers head. Those days are long gone my friend.

Brian, the integrity part is a nice touch, take a look in the mirror. Most sales can take time and ebay allows up to 14 days before a real dispute process is addressed and its not like you paid for something and are not receiving it, so yes Brian I was late with mailing your card..according to your standards. I guess I should be upset over you not paying right away and oh my goodness, it took you 4-days to pay...Again, do what you need to do and if you feel that I am irresponsible then please voice your opinion and you will never have to deal with me again as a seller. Good luck to you Brian, many happy transactions. Kevin

(Me): Save your half assed back peddaling for someone who has the patience for you, as mine has run out. Take a look in the mirror? Well, actually it doesn't take me 10 days and a reminder from a buyer to ship an item. So you lost me there. What makes you think I would ever deal with you again? Your comprehension skills disturb me. It took me 4 days to pay, and your point is? IT TOOK YOU 10 DAYS AND A REMINDER FROM YOUR BUYER FOR YOU TO SHIP! You then act as if the card had been in the PO system on its way for a while by claiming "I'm not in control of the PO system", yet you just mailed it yesterday? It's obvious you are in complete defensive mode as you really have nothing honest to say and are coming up with any excuse possible. As far as the negative goes, it's for being irresponsible, a liar, and just plain bad communication. Is this where I go look in a mirror?

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I Love it! Man have you ever seen more kids or death excuses outside of ebay. They are all the same when they take 2 weeks to get you the card

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
wheeler281 said:
I Love it! Man have you ever seen more kids or death excuses outside of ebay. They are all the same when they take 2 weeks to get you the card

I figured I'd bring home some entertainment. :lol: The guy is wrong on so many counts it's like all he is doing is digging himself deeper and deeper in that hole. Have I been a dick? Damn straight. Do I deserve to act as such? Considering the circumstances and follow on excuses, you be the judge. ;)

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Should you have your card by now? Yeah. However, if you did pay 4 days after which would be Thursday, the seller probably saw that Friday and may not have been able to get it out on the weekend. He should have shipped earlier, but on ebay, it is hard to find good service

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Honestly I think you went just a taaaaaad bit overboard. Honestly so what if the card hasn't arrived in 10 days? There's nothing stated on eBay telling him he has to have the card to you within 10 days of the auction ending. You paid 4 days after the auction ended. Stuff happens. People get busy. People forget. People are lazy. That doesn't mean he deserves a negative because of it. We all understand sometimes people are impatient and don't want to wait, but oh well. You'll still get the card. Does it really make that much of a difference if you have to wait a few more days?

You're a cool dude 99.9% of the Snyper but in this situation I honestly think you're overreacting and being impatient. I know it sucks to wait and you want the card. I've had a few situations where I had to wait 10+ days to get my card and it sucked, but I didn't threaten someone with a negative or start harassing them. I sent an email to the seller and asked them if they had sent the card out and if they could provide me with any info on it and waited for the card to arrive.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Weimer said:
Honestly I think you went just a taaaaaad bit overboard. Honestly so what if the card hasn't arrived in 10 days? There's nothing stated on eBay telling him he has to have the card to you within 10 days of the auction ending. You paid 4 days after the auction ended. Stuff happens. People get busy. People forget. People are lazy. That doesn't mean he deserves a negative because of it. We all understand sometimes people are impatient and don't want to wait, but oh well. You'll still get the card. Does it really make that much of a difference if you have to wait a few more days?

You're a cool dude 99.9% of the Snyper but in this situation I honestly think you're overreacting and being impatient. I know it sucks to wait and you want the card. I've had a few situations where I had to wait 10+ days to get my card and it sucked, but I didn't threaten someone with a negative or start harassing them. I sent an email to the seller and asked them if they had sent the card out and if they could provide me with any info on it and waited for the card to arrive.

99.99% out of 100% isn't too bad.. :lol:

I think you're missing the point behind my responses though man. The guy basically tried to mislead me by saying he didn't control the PO, when in reality he had just shipped the card in the last 24 hours. I'm really curious as to how you think my reminding him and getting lied to about my card constitutes as harrassing him?

I'm sorry, but I've gotten worse emails from buyers when they hadn't gotten their card(s) in 3-5 days (First Class). I waited 10 DAYS. For any seller worth their sauce, that is unacceptable. Straight up.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Brain Sorry you had to go through this . As for him saying he can't control the post office.
I printed out a label thru pay pal, and I took it to the post office in January, So paypal says I shipped
on that date, but It did not even move until like 4 days later and then it took another 5-6 to even get to the
person I shipped it. Well he was asking me everyday until it arrived after the fourth day it showed I shipped it.

I understand your point on this, but actually you bantering back and forth with this guy did not make you look
and better then him :D ;) . I would have just asked and if the the guy was giving you the run around, well then don't buy from him ever again. You did get your card right? even if it was late. 10 days seems to be the norm with some shippers anyway. I had just waited 12 days and I'm waiting on a card from a board member for like 8 days now. I just don't even get in to it with some people anymore, it is not worth my time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts