Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Vintage" Box break that you may enjoy. 1997 Score Board NFL Experience.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Someone please "feature" this guy! Best thing I've read on FCB since the last really good thing I've read!
great stuff! I remember the product well! Love the description, pictures and passion. Thanks for doing this and can't wait for more!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Thanks guys. I hope to rip a couple more boxes today, so more coming soon. I have several baseball, a couple basketball & football and even a golf box left, although not sure anyone cares enough about golf for a review!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Good stuff and thanks for posting! For the price that's hard to beat. One day I'd like to get around in doing something similar so until then I'll enjoy your breaks.

Ryan

Kmccall93

May 9, 2013
I remember that set fondly, ended up redeeming an amassment of wrappers for a Drew Bledsoe signed photo......which did not come for a couple of years....and when it did finally come in, they upgraded it to an emmitt smith signed and framed SI.......I think it worked out okay.....

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Are you talking about all the threads that show up as photos and when you select one, it flips around to the thread title?

Nice read and I like how your page of photos you can flip the card to see the back. Is that a product of blogspot or did you come up with that?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Are you talking about all the threads that show up as photos and when you select one, it flips around to the thread title?

Both.. so you see all the cards together and then when you hover over a card with your mouse, it flips and then when you click on it, it goes to that story..

I thought that would be a good method to show the cards front and back and then if clicked on, it would be a zoomed front and back..

Just looking for a new way to show my various collections..

Here's my current site which is outdated..

http://www.mcaf.com/pinbreaker/pers_coll/

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
That is a format you can choose on the blog site. I saw someone else with it and that it was quite cool, so switched mine over. It shows the first scan from each post (if you have more than one) on the "tiles" page. I would have no idea how to do that if it wasn't set up as a template on an existing site, but I suppose a web builder may know how to do it.

As far as flipping a card over to see the other side, you lost me on that one. I just loaded scans when I wrote the blog entries. Maybe the page is doing something with the scans that I was unaware of?

Members online

Latest posts