Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

San Francisco Giants Fan Fest Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
Anyone going? I live a few blocks from the stadium, not a fan of the Giants but don't dislike them. Was thinking about checking it out. Doors don't open until 10AM and the line is already about 5 blocks long to get in.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I'm listening on KNBR but I had to work today. I couldn't stand that big of a crowd, they broadcast the interviews and I wouldnt stand in line for autographs but might be a cool experience one day

zlpeterson

Sep 23, 2015
San Francisco
yea they get 40,000+ every year and people wait hours for an autograph. But i suppose showing up around noon (when the line is down), walking around and grabbing a hot dog or nacho would be a good way to spend a nice afternoon (it's like 70 and sunny).

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I'm hopeful some new team issued photo cards hit eBay after this. Since they did not continue with the yearly team set last season, I'm at a loss for new cards of Hensley Meulens and Roberto Kelly.

Latest posts