Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 fleer greats of the game autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Alright everyone! I usually do patches but for some reason I really like the 2006 fleer greats of the game autos set. Was just wondering if anybody here has any of the auto cards. If you do can you please share them. I'm particularly looking for the Puckett, nolan ryan, and a few others.

Would love to see any pictures :)

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
attachment.php

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
One of the multiple nice sets GOTG had. Clark has a Barrel/Auto too. Not sure if it ever hit market, but I want it.

Ryan

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island
I really really liked fleer products. Think they were way under rated. The greats of the game cards were always nice

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I always wonder what card company execs where thinking when Dawson gets left off a Nicknames set

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I always wonder what card company execs where thinking when Dawson gets left off a Nicknames set

I "hate" that Upper Deck screwed up the stickers and some of the players had the base stickers put on the NN set. So players like Clark don't have NN autos in NN set but have NN autos in the base set. I like this NN set because of how obscure the players are. I think they should have eliminated some of the players who either had NN autos before or HOF, so I would taken out Will, Feller, Frank Robinson , Fisk, McCovey. Also wish the non auto set matched the auto set like Galarraga is missing ect. Still a very cool set IMO. Just wish from a "perfect Ryan set" they had made some changes. It's one of the few sets where the stickers don't bug me at all. /end rant ;)

Ryan

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts