Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bring On the Razor Golds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I thought they were all supposed to be 25. Yonder only has 18. Perhaps they pulled out damaged ones?

kruzie3

Sep 25, 2008
Cincinnati, OH
Brad said:
I thought they were all supposed to be 25. Yonder only has 18. Perhaps they pulled out damaged ones?

The quality control people took out the ones that wern't up to their standards, something like that.. so some guys have less cards than others

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Brad said:

Yes Brian confirmed this on his appearance on The Card Podcast.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
GAbballplayer148 said:
I think I'm gonna wait to see the quality of the Blues before I sink money into the Golds.

Hopefully we have them before the golds end. I just have single bids set on all my guys so regardless of quality i want a single copy

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
jdfoxtrot79 said:
Why are they only the 24? I read that the checklist was way bigger than that
There will be a fairly large autographed Gold set, but the non-autographed Metal checklist was only 24 players...base, blue and gold.

jdfoxtrot79

Jan 2, 2009
Washington
200lbhockeyplayer said:
jdfoxtrot79 said:
Why are they only the 24? I read that the checklist was way bigger than that
There will be a fairly large autographed Gold set, but the non-autographed Metal checklist was only 24 players...base, blue and gold.

Thanks for that post, I thought I was missing out on Tanner Scheppers Cards

Members online

Latest posts