Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can you combine eBay Bucks and Live.com Discount?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I would assume you could because if you go to the checkout on a live.com purchase there is still a place to enter coupon codes/discounts and I am assuming the ebay bucks will be used in that manner...

TK

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
When I just tried to go to eBay though a Live link, I didn't get the little banner at the top of the screen or the little green icon next to the price in a BIN listing.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Joe,

I would for sure say yes you can because I found this.....

Can I earn eBay Bucks while taking advantage of another eBay promotional program?
Yes, you may earn eBay Bucks in conjunction with most other eBay promotions such as while using an eBay coupon. In fact, we even allow you to double dip, or earn eBay Bucks on the promotional offer savings amount.

I know live.com is seperate than an ebay promotion, but if they are letting you use ebay promotions with the ebay bucks, I am sure you can use the live.com discount as well...

TK

Members online

Latest posts