Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Julio Jones Is Going To Be Big Time...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
He is smooth catching the football and has the prototype reciever body. I expect big things from him in the NFL...

G

he is a beast....who's chuckin' the rock to him next year with JPW gone???

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
trojanfan43 said:

Its Alabama I am sure they have someone. JPW honestly was not very good

G

arod305 said:
trojanfan43 said:

Its Alabama I am sure they have someone. JPW honestly was not very good

yeah...but he got the job done.....but that wasn't hard to do with their running game being pretty good.....Coffee is gonna be a sleeper pick.

vaughn

Mar 31, 2009
Oxford,Ms
well if you watched the spring game today, his stock will definately go down b/c he has NOONE to throw him the ball... ua's O is gonna be weak this year so it's gonna hurt his #'s and someone is gonna steal him in the draft when he comes out IMO, but yeah he's a badboy... i remember prothro, its a shame what he couldve been.

but screw bama, go rebs!

G

vaughn said:
well if you watched the spring game today, his stock will definately go down b/c he has NOONE to throw him the ball... ua's O is gonna be weak this year so it's gonna hurt his #'s and someone is gonna steal him in the draft when he comes out IMO, but yeah he's a badboy... i remember prothro, its a shame what he couldve been.

but screw bama, go rebs!

:lol: and yeah.....I agree Tyrone Prothro could have been something special.

tide12champrings

Aug 8, 2008
Gulf Shores
vaughn said:

but screw bama, go rebs!

Weak? :lol: :lol: You base whats gonna happen during the reg. season on a spring game? Thats sorta like wiping before you poop.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
vaughn said:

but screw bama, go rebs!

NO ONE?

bama gets an upgrade at quarterback this year

vaughn

Mar 31, 2009
Oxford,Ms
tide12champrings said:
vaughn said:

but screw bama, go rebs!

Weak? :lol: :lol: You base whats gonna happen during the reg. season on a spring game? Thats sorta like wiping before you poop.

we'll see... come on down to oxford this year for the festivities, oh and this time don't bring your ref.

G

vaughn said:
tide12champrings said:
vaughn said:

but screw bama, go rebs!

we'll see... come on down to oxford this year for the festivities, oh and this time don't bring your ref.

I thought LSU was the only team in the SEC with a 12th Man....A.K.A. Referee :oops:

by the way....I hate when people refer to South Carolina as USC :twisted:

[youtube:20pv8kbr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqfOCB21qwA[/youtube:20pv8kbr]

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
vaughn said:

but screw bama, go rebs!

NO ONE?

bama gets an upgrade at quarterback this year

+1, JPW was garbage

tide12champrings

Aug 8, 2008
Gulf Shores
vaughn said:
tide12champrings said:
vaughn said:

but screw bama, go rebs!

I think your bitch is showing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts