Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

couple of pack breaks and a trade **SCAN ADDED**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Mar 27, 2009
Hey guys, I made a good trade yesterday in that I traded a Ryan Zimmerman Sweet Spot auto RC for a Ty Cobb 01 SP Legendary Cuts bat card. Also, I bought the last two packs of 08 Sweet Spot and got a Hong Chi Kuo sweet spot auto and a Sweet Beginnings auto RC of Evan Longoria...books at 120 :)

Thanks!

Img_135.jpg

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Re: couple of pack breaks and a trade

Ellis Shoe said:
Hey guys, I made a good trade yesterday in that I traded a Ryan Zimmerman Sweet Spot auto RC for a Ty Cobb 01 SP Legendary Cuts bat card. Also, I bought the last two packs of 08 Sweet Spot and got a Hong Chi Kuo sweet spot auto and a Sweet Beginnings auto RC of Evan Longoria...books at 120 :)

Thanks!
You win.

Would love a scan of the Cobb and Longoria! :)

Ellis Shoe

Mar 27, 2009
Re: couple of pack breaks and a trade

scotty21690 said:
Ellis Shoe said:

Thanks!
You win.

Would love a scan of the Cobb and Longoria! :)

added scan

Members online

Latest posts