Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RAY LEWIS GU AUTO GLOVES and SB AUTO FOOTBALL PICS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Got to my parents house and i had some stuff shipped from ebay to their house. Up first are 2 different GU Gloves.

The Autographed one i just got from the same source as the GU Playoff Cleats i posted a Few weeks earlier. The Glove shows great use.....
pics014.jpg

pics015.jpg

pics016.jpg

pics017.jpg

pics022.jpg

The 2nd is From ESPN. IT comes with a letter from them stating that the Game was used in the 2001 Divisional Playoff Game Against Pittsburg. 52 is embroided in the wrist. I got the glove from a guy who used to work PR for the Ravens. It is not auto'd but it shows nice use.
pics018.jpg

pics019.jpg

This a signed authentic SB game ball. IT was not used in the game but it's the exact kind that were used. With SB Mvp Inscription.
pics009-1.jpg

pics010.jpg

pics011.jpg

pics013.jpg

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Nice! They're all great, but the football is my fave. I really need to get me some auto'ed memorabilia.

vaughn

Mar 31, 2009
Oxford,Ms
holy crap thats sick!!! you should frame those badboys with the letter displayed also...that letter is cool as hell imo lol. But man, wow, congrats!

Members online

Latest posts