Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

O's lose their 3rd rotation pitcher...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Alfredo Simon is out for the year... Hopefully Bergesen will stay throughout the season.

I wonder we will promote Arrieta or Tillman?

I wonder when are we release Mark Eaton... :?:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Chris Waters, Brad Hennessey, David Pauley, David Hernandez, Jason Berken, and yes even Radhames Liz again will all get the call up to be in the rotation before Arrieta, Tillman, or Matusz.

Also, there are a dozen inning-eaters still on the FA looking for a job.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
excel_B said:
I am not that high on Rich Hill...

Hope he isn't the next Eaton!

Eaton has been garbage for the past five years. Hill had a bad 2008 which was due to mechanical issues rooted in injury. He was very good in '07 and if healthy, should be a good boost for the Orioles.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Maybe they should have kept Garrett Olsen, at least he was MLB-caliber or very close already.

That one was a real head-scratcher for me.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Garrett Olsen did not prove anything - he was just so-so. Brought up and down from the minors like 3 times. And there are plenty of O's pitching prospects anyways...

Liz doesn't deserve to play for the O's - did two horrible games last week. He's pretty much finished - reminds me of an erratic Cabrera who now plays for the sorry Nats...

Chris Waters is okay... Would like to see David Hernandez come up soon. Why not put Hoey as the set-up man if we get to trade either Sherrill or Ray (we can't keep both, in my opinion) - one of these guys has some trade bait...

Members online

Latest posts