Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesome Mailday For My Darryl Kile Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
For the two people that will find this awesome :lol:

2002UpperDeck40-ManElectricRainbow.jpg

2002 Upper Deck 40-Man Electric Rainbow 9/40

And by waiting this out instead of paying Burbank $10000 for it, I am only out $6.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
scotty21690 said:
That is HUGE. :shock:

One of your most wanted/needed cards, correct??

Indeed. Unfortunately he has two cards in the set, so I still have another one to find :lol:

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Therion said:
scotty21690 said:
That is HUGE. :shock:

One of your most wanted/needed cards, correct??

Indeed. Unfortunately he has two cards in the set, so I still have another one to find :lol:

I've got that same problem with Sabathia! I actually thought I had won the second one once, but it was the one I already had. I was able to upgrade that one to #01/40 so it wasn't all bad. But man... in 7 years I've never seen #134 once...

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Wish I'd seen that. I was watching a Topps Chrome Black Ref /50 a couple weeks ago that went for close to 30. I probably would have paid at least 10-12 for that, but I'm sure you'd have won. This is the current DK piece in my Cardinals collection.

File0115.jpg

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Codasco07 said:
Wish I'd seen that. I was watching a Topps Chrome Black Ref /50 a couple weeks ago that went for close to 30. I probably would have paid at least 10-12 for that, but I'm sure you'd have won. This is the current DK piece in my Cardinals collection.

File0115.jpg

Believe it or not, I still do not have his only GU card. I know all of these cards are out there, people just don't list them.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
MOFNY said:
Terry said:
Therion said:
prozac4312 said:
Burbank really wants $10k for it?

LOL No. I was being over dramatic.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they really did. :lol:

I could really use this, but honestly I wouldn't pay more than $10 dlvd for it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3D1&_rdc=1

And those UD 40 man rainbows are awesome. I remember pulling a couple back in the day.
Still looking for the Oswalt Longevity too.

ye burbank has that same card of a friend of mine, he's out of baseball, or at least out of affiliated baseball, he's in the independent league. not paying 65 or 70 they want for his

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
J.O. said:
MOFNY said:
Terry said:
Therion said:
prozac4312 said:
Burbank really wants $10k for it?

LOL No. I was being over dramatic.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they really did. :lol:

I could really use this, but honestly I wouldn't pay more than $10 dlvd for it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3D1&_rdc=1

And those UD 40 man rainbows are awesome. I remember pulling a couple back in the day.
Still looking for the Oswalt Longevity too.

ye burbank has that same card of a friend of mine, he's out of baseball, or at least out of affiliated baseball, he's in the independent league. not paying 65 or 70 they want for his

Add me to the list too. Need 3 guys from the set, none of which I'm going to spend a month's worth of electricity on

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Sam Banks said:
Nice. Not as nice as a certain printing plate, but nice, lol.

Indeed! The printing plate is the centerpiece of my collection. Just because you brought it up:

1999StadiumClubPressPlateBlack.jpg

1999 Stadium Club Black Press Plate

Members online

Latest posts