Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping Q

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
I just got a card in today and I am baffled.

Is there any point of mailing a card inbetween 4 toploaders and not have the card in a toploader?

This I have seen when the card is super thick, but this is a donruss threads auto card and makes no sense as to why the card couldn't just be mailed in one of the 4 toploaders used.

The card came fine but it makes me wonder what is the point of doing that?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Johan Santana 57 said:
I just got a card in today and I am baffled.

Is there any point of mailing a card inbetween 4 toploaders and not have the card in a toploader?

This I have seen when the card is super thick, but this is a donruss threads auto card and makes no sense as to why the card couldn't just be mailed in one of the 4 toploaders used.

The card came fine but it makes me wonder what is the point of doing that?

That is strange...only thing I could think of is maybe they were out of penny sleeves and they didn't want the card front and back to be scratched in shipping and by keeping the card "pressed down" may have prevented that...just an idea though. Was the card okay?

Alex

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
LOL That is strange. If it arrived safely, don't lose much sleep over it.

I often receive packages with three rolls of packing tape wrapped around whatever is protecting the card and never understand it. But it gets here safely, so I don't worry too much about it.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Therion said:
LOL That is strange. If it arrived safely, don't lose much sleep over it.

I often receive packages with three rolls of packing tape wrapped around whatever is protecting the card and never understand it. But it gets here safely, so I don't worry too much about it.

lol, I am not stressing or worrying over it, card is totally fine, card was in a sleeve. It just makes no sense to not put it in the toploader since it clearly fit lol.

This was also TRIPLE TEAM BAGGED on all sides, it was weird to say the least.

Members online

Latest posts