Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kawakami's next start pushed back, possible Hanson call

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
cgilmo said:
chuckbartowski said:
I wouldn't be surprise to see Morton or Medlen

I would be very surprised to see Medlen.

Morton is my guess, but hey its possible it is Hanson. Probably not, but stranger things have happened.

Yeah...I only said Medlen cuz Morton has struggled in AAA, and he just pitched on the 28th. Hanson is scheduled to go today, but we'll see.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
They pushed back Kwanzaa and made the call to move up Hannuka, how is that baseball related? I'm confused! :p

(Kawakami's next start pushed back, possible Hanson call)

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
chuckbartowski said:
cgilmo said:
chuckbartowski said:
I wouldn't be surprise to see Morton or Medlen

I would be very surprised to see Medlen.

Morton is my guess, but hey its possible it is Hanson. Probably not, but stranger things have happened.

Yeah...I only said Medlen cuz Morton has struggled in AAA, and he just pitched on the 28th. Hanson is scheduled to go today, but we'll see.

My new signature says I am ready to see Hanson :D

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Hanson with an easy time tonight.......6 Innings pitched.....3 hits, 2 walks....9 Ks.

Now his ERA is 1.69.

Ready for his Atlana Braves uniform.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
EricInCT said:
Hanson with an easy time tonight.......6 Innings pitched.....3 hits, 2 walks....9 Ks.

Now his ERA is 1.69.

Ready for his Atlana Braves uniform.

Since Hanson went today he won't be pitching this Saturday. I wonder if they are going to go with Medlen. Not sure who else unless they give Bennett a spot start.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts