Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Collector's Spotlight: chashawk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Sorry for taking so long to get the new Spotlight up. It's been a busy, busy day.

Without further ado: Spotlight: chashawk

If you have missed any or just want to re-read some of your favorites, click the View Blog link under Author on the left side of this Spotlight.

Thanks,
Joe

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
17 Bat Barrels seems like a lot. I know they are still expensive, but 17 bats must make a ton of cards.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
17ROCKIES12 said:
17 Bat Barrels seems like a lot. I know they are still expensive, but 17 bats must make a ton of cards.

I should have clarified that more. I mean the actuall Bat Barrel nameplate. The part that says "Andre Dawson".

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
17ROCKIES12 said:

I should have clarified that more. I mean the actuall Bat Barrel nameplate. The part that says "Andre Dawson".
Love the sig Chas! :D

And great read, keep up the awesome collection man!

mmorgan

Aug 11, 2008
CT
Chashawk, great collection and a great choice of players. I agree that Billy Williams is surprisingly affordable.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
great read as always Joe.

you have an amazing collection Charlie and the Williams Dawson dual is my favorite card.

Members online

Latest posts