Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 5/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Yanks/Jays, Halladay vs Burnett...great matchup, but unfortunately it's on channel 9 instead of YES, which means terrible on and off HD and awful audio problems. I can't take watching a game like this.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Damn, do I hate Sonnanstine. ::facepalm:: Put him in the pen, demote him, whatever, just CALL UP DAVIS!!!!

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Not watching the Marlins, but Hanley was hit by a pitch again. Anyone know if he's alright? Seems to have stayed in.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
AKA Coastal said:
Holy **** gobbling ass! Adam Jones hit another HR. He is red hot.

Figures, I bought a UD Ink back when he was beasting in Tacoma, hoping he would make it big. I sold it before the season started, and now he blows up. ::facepalm::

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
High octane matchup at Wrigley - Peavy vs Harden. The Fathers are up early thanks to the best kept secret in baseball...Adrian Gonzalez 2-run shot.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
AKA Coastal said:

Adam being Adam. It's unreal how much this guy has improved.

Jaypers said:
Damn, do I hate Sonnanstine. ::facepalm:: Put him in the pen, demote him, whatever, just CALL UP DAVIS!!!!

Why.. he's pitching such a great game tonight? Couldn't have asked for anything better from him.m :twisted:

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
bballcardkid said:
AKA Coastal said:

Figures, I bought a UD Ink back when he was beasting in Tacoma, hoping he would make it big. I sold it before the season started, and now he blows up. ::facepalm::

Wasn't there a guy on BMB that has a ton of his rookie autos?

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Maybe a Tiger fan can explain it to me....why in the hell is Clete Thomas batting third? He's been in that spot for about a week, and I get that he's hitting well early on, but is this really the way to construct the lineup? Get Cabrera there and out of the cleanup spot. The best hitter in the lineup should bat third. Make sure he gets an AB in the first inning, get him more ABs period.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
bballcardkid said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":fefxfyar]Holy **** gobbling ass! Adam Jones hit another HR. He is red hot.

Wasn't there a guy on BMB that has a ton of his rookie autos?[/quote:fefxfyar]

Yeah, he had a lot of his Prospect Premieres. I remember the sig, but not the name. Unfortunately, if I remember correctly, his prices have only rebounded to what they were selling for in back in the Tacoma days. Maybe a bit more.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
bballcardkid said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":24es11hr]Holy **** gobbling ass! Adam Jones hit another HR. He is red hot.

Wasn't there a guy on BMB that has a ton of his rookie autos?[/quote:24es11hr]

Yea, he had a ton of them and they get about $100 a pop. Maybe more after tonight. I can't remember how many he had.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Halladay is absolutely dealing. He's faced the minimum - only hit was by Damon in the 1st and he was thrown out by Snider going for a double. 16 consecutive retired.

Latest posts