Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

didnt know this existed! triple threads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
It's funny, I actually just created a final template for a "Side Panel Signatures" custom card set to do the exact same thing and I never saw anyone else do it.

Very cool.

It's a great way to use side panel signatures which most people don't find "collectible."

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
:shock: :eek: That is a GREAT idea & it looks really cool also! I think they could make a new product featuring these as the "hit's" (with all of the signed ball's floating around in our hobby of player's from the past, present, & future/prospect's). GREAT stuff, thanks for the post bud (I had never seen one of these before)! :D

zep33

Aug 24, 2008
Cape Cod, Mass
That is coolI've got a nice ball that could be used for that

ball1.jpg

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
200lbhockeyplayer said:
It's funny, I actually just created a final template for a "Side Panel Signatures" custom card set to do the exact same thing and I never saw anyone else do it.

Very cool.

It's a great way to use side panel signatures which most people don't find "collectible."

It would take just the right ball and a little bit of ingenuity, but, with your talent, I bet you could make something like this:

concept.jpg

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
A_Pharis said:
With that much of the leather being used, though... why not just display the ball whole?

I don't disagree with that mentality, but for the purpose of creating a unique custom card it would be cool. Historically, multi-signed balls aren't as valuable as a single-signed piece. A quality card of that type would probably bring value added.

I think it's the same arguement that can be had for cutting up swatches of jersey? Why do it when you can preserve and own the whole thing?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
BunchOBull said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Very cool.

It would take just the right ball and a little bit of ingenuity, but, with your talent, I bet you could make something like this:

concept.jpg
That is a really cool idea. In fact, you could probably use the folded edge to serve as a spine to allow the card to "open up" and have information or photos in between the side panels.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I never knew Topps made that particular set. It looks similar to the one I pulled 1+ years ago (sold it for $5,500 to a Canadian collector). F-You ARoid!

Hide1.jpg

Allen

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Bruin7 said:
I never knew Topps made that particular set. It looks similar to the one I pulled 1+ years ago (sold it for $5,500 to a Canadian collector). F-You ARoid!

Hide1.jpg

Allen
Wow. congrats on a great sale, but that card just has WRONG written all over it. What was Topps thinking???? :lol:

Members online

Latest posts