Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did I overpay for this Montero Gold BGS 9.5?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Honestly I don't see his ceiling going much higher this year.....could you have won it for 288 dlvd in the middle of november? probably.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
If he continues to mash like he has and gets a AA promotion to Trenton, that card could easily go higher. Lets face it, the card is numbered to 50 and you didn't overpay that much on it. It is a beautiful card nonetheless and you will make your money back on this card easily.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I guess it all depends on what you intend to do with the card - keep it or flip it.

But my POV is that if you don't know if you got a deal, you probably made a bad impulse decision. You might get lucky later and make your money back, but you might not, but this is how flipping works anyway.

jbone17 said:
If he continues to mash like he has and gets a AA promotion to Trenton, that card could easily go higher. Lets face it, the card is numbered to 50 and you didn't overpay that much on it. It is a beautiful card nonetheless and you will make your money back on this card easily.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
guess it went down a lot because i saw 3 sells for $400 raw a few weeks ago

if gem sells for only 50 more than raw, it is either a great deal or im not putting too much premium on gems no more

dave

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
If he replace Posada for the next 10 years than this is good. But if he just an average catcher than U loses money include all the other Montero that U purchase previously. Is a gamble U take with prospect.

Other than C.M **** I haven't see any Yankees prospect in last 10 years that reach that level. **** is exceptional because he got the whole country from Taiwan bidding up his price. Robinson Cano best RC Heritage Auto doesn't even came close to this Montero.

Personally for 500 + I would rather bid on guarantee Albert Pujols RC auto than potential Yankees prospect.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts