Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My newest Koufax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
This is the 5th Koufax auto I have now and am always looking for more. I guess this makes me the unoffical FCB Koufax collector. :D

KoufaxRef.jpg

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
don't let steve-a-reno here you say that, he might just bring out all of his killer koufax stuff. :lol: (nice card by the way!)

Erich said:
This is the 5th Koufax auto I have now and am always looking for more. I guess this makes me the unoffical FCB Koufax collector. :D

KoufaxRef.jpg

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Who, what, when, where......???? ;) Nice card and ball. I'd also love to see the others when you get them scanned.

rob167 said:
don't let steve-a-reno here you say that, he might just bring out all of his killer koufax stuff. :lol: (nice card by the way!)

Erich said:

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Nice sandy's! Let me know if you need any UD Authenticated stuff of his, I can hook you up.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
That Koufax is probably my favorite auto of his. Here's one that I picked up a few months ago but haven't showed off yet:

SandyKoufax2005BiographyWinsJersey.jpg

Members online

Latest posts