Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who sells/trades by BECKETT VALUE???

Who sells/trades by BECKETT VALUE???

• Yes, I sell/trade by Beckett Value

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
In most cases, when dealing with commons or inserts or similar cards, I will trade using Beckett high book values. However, for higher-end autographs and prospect/rookie cards I use eBay prices as a guide since eBay is a better indicator of current market value. Unlike regular cards, the value of these items fluctuate greatly and sell anywhere from 10%-100% of high book-value depending on the type of card and current demand.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
matter of fact, why dont you just spell the whole thing out for everyone, how you reacted, what you got and what i got and let them decide just how bad you think you got screwed.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
hell, id be happy to do all the typing if chris isnt up to it.
let me know superstar psycho

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
i generally go by bv unless it is a fairly hot/in demand card then i go by sv.

clrunyo

Apr 27, 2009
Arlington Texas
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME BOOMO!
I decide to make a poll on what people like to trade/sell by and you take our argument and find a way to weasel it in to my post!
The thing that got me to make this poll in the first place is after i read:
"Is beckett online price guide worth the money?" by tonsofcommons

YOU sound more like the psycho!
What can i not make threads without you saying something now?

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

This is out of hand! Just STOP already! Im completely annoyed now! Every time i want to just drop it you just want to keep it going! Just CALM DOWN already!

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
+1 with two exceptions: 1) I know EXACTLY what the market has been like for the cards in question; and 2) really rare stuff - although Beckett doesn't price the rarest stuff anyways.

nevermore said:
In most cases, when dealing with commons or inserts or similar cards, I will trade using Beckett high book values. However, for higher-end autographs and prospect/rookie cards I use eBay prices as a guide since eBay is a better indicator of current market value. Unlike regular cards, the value of these items fluctuate greatly and sell anywhere from 10%-100% of high book-value depending on the type of card and current demand.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
CATFIGHT!

catfight.jpg

Just having some fun guys, no offense to either of you.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
no way i would take offense, that was the best laugh i had all day :)
great pic

Card Magnet said:
CATFIGHT!

catfight.jpg

Just having some fun guys, no offense to either of you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts