Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Idiot eBay buyers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plainwhitejerseys

May 20, 2009
I sold an item a week ago to a buyer in Canada. I sold it at a loss. No big deal, stuff happens. I shipped the item within my stated window, and now the buyer has emailed me SIX TIMES. The item needs to cross an international border, yet this idiot is telling me she's going to file a PayPal chargeback and that she called eBay and they're going to kick me off if I don't send her item. I have 100% feedback (for now...I have a feeling I'm going to get my first neg over this imbecile) and for some reason this moron thinks that I am willing to sacrifice my 400+ 100% positive feedback to screw this numbskull out of $8.

The kicker is that she said she won't be buying from me again in the future. Heh, you don't say? I blocked this idiot the second I realized she sent six emails in a week. I'd rather make a little less on a couple auctions than have to deal with this dipstick again.

And what's with the morons with 3000+ feedback who harrass you every other day for feedback? What purpose does that serve? Is that one extra positive really worth all that time to bug me?

I think I'm going to make it a policy that if you ask for feedback, I won't leave you any.

*sigh*

Sorry for the rant.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
It is no big deal, take the first Neg, it is bound to happen to anyone your no exception.

Also I doubt, eBay is going to kick you of for this. But I do see maybe a charge back in your future.
Becuase this person seems to be scorned. Sorry to say it but I have a felling it is not going to end at
them just getting the card.

It seems that more, and more buyers, are getting their cracks jammed with their ******* these days as well.

Please post the user's name so we can block this person.

Members online

Latest posts