Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whats your beautifulest card you own/want?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyLaroche#1Fan

May 6, 2009
01LarocheAndy05BCSuper.jpg

Post the beautifulest card you want or own. This is mine right here!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
For Baseball, i love this Beckett Ultimate patch. Its a world series champs patch.

14lsmfd.jpg

Overall, its this Cup Hockey card..

2exou2s.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
For Baseball, i love this Beckett Ultimate patch. Its a world series champs patch.

14lsmfd.jpg

Overall, its this Cup Hockey card..

2exou2s.jpg

Your pimpin that Van Poppel back there pretty hard!Good stuff!

For me...I finally got a few basketball cards in in the last few weeks that I have wanted since I was 12 years old.Too lazy to scan them right now but its the 95-96 Flair Playmakers Jerry Stackhouse and the 96-97 Upper Deck Generation xcitement Kevin Garnett.They used to be worth quite a bit more than they are now and I was finally able to nail them down.Of course I used to collect basketball when I was into sportscards for the most part.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
mine currently resides in steve-a-reno's collection...so I will have to defer to him to post the picture...

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
97finestembref.jpg

Too many to choose from, but this one just shines for some reason. Here's a scan before I sent it to be graded:

97finsilemref.jpg

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Here's mine. I love the 1950 Bowman set and would love to someday build a nice collector grade set. I picked up the postcard with the same picture, though I'm not sure if the autograph is any good.

Scan10002.jpg

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
ajw said:
Here's mine. I love the 1950 Bowman set and would love to someday build a nice collector grade set. I picked up the postcard with the same picture, though I'm not sure if the autograph is any good.

Scan10002.jpg
Auto looks legit to me, very nice 50.

Members online

Latest posts