Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg taking the mound tonight on ESPNU 7:00PM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
ru4scuba said:
bballcardkid said:
He will be facing #7 ranked Virginia.

I hope SDSU goes far in the tourney just so Strasburg can face some of the better teams. He really hasn't been challenged this year.

On the flipside though, that'll mean more innings of work for him, which will likely mean that he won't get as much time as a pro this year.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
ru4scuba said:
bballcardkid said:

I hope SDSU goes far in the tourney just so Strasburg can face some of the better teams. He really hasn't been challenged this year.

You could get what you ask for. #1 ranked Irvine is in the same region. That should be fun to watch.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
I wish I got ESPNU, but I found the Missouri game on Ole Miss's athletic website, so maybe I can find this game too.

We are getting killed right now.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
bballcardkid said:
ru4scuba said:
bballcardkid said:

You could get what you ask for. #1 ranked Irvine is in the same region. That should be fun to watch.
Yea, but if SDSU advances, Strasburg wouldn't pitch against UC-Irvine because he wouldn't have enough rest.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
Hallsgator said:
bballcardkid said:
ru4scuba said:
bballcardkid said:

Yea, but if SDSU advances, Strasburg wouldn't pitch against UC-Irvine because he wouldn't have enough rest.

Yup... he won't pitch again until Super Regionals.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Crap. I don't get that channel. Could you guys please keep me posted in this thread?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Craig - 21hawk said:
I have ESPNU on right now and they keep saying the game will be on ESPN Classic. Sounds like they have changed it because more people get Classic.

Craig

Cool. I get that channel.

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
Ah, there was a long rain delay in the OSU/Georgia game so they're moving SDSU/Virgina while that one finishes. Only the 5th inning, so quite a bit will be on Classic.

Craig

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Virginia is hammering EVERYTHING.

Can you say....... Over-hyped?

Guess all the talk about his league is legit.

Members online

Latest posts