Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dodgers Top SS Prospect?

Top SS Prospect?

• Devaris Gordon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dayracing

Nov 26, 2008
i like gordon not sure why ( i see him play alot). dejesus seems to have taken a step back. gordon has some blazin speed 80 on an 80 scale by some scouts. learning how to steal bases will help him a ton. 25 for 30 this year.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I heard a rumor that De Jesus may come back after the AS break...is that true?

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I like D.Gordon as what he lacks in power compared to DeJesus, he makes up with speed & contact (he has a great vision & another plus with both player's is they both have family root's in baseball)! :D

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
I'll Davaris Gordon over Dejesus. Gordon may not have the power bat but he can do everything else on the diamond; both offensively and defensively. Personally, I think they'll move one or the other to 2B or 3B.

A

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
jrtowles46 said:
i could see dejesus moving to third.

Not a chance. His lack of power really profiles better at second. The 3B of the future of the Dodgers is Josh Bell.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
jrtowles46 said:
Messier2 said:
jrtowles46 said:
i could see dejesus moving to third.

Not a chance. His lack of power really profiles better at second. The 3B of the future of the Dodgers is Josh Bell.
what about dewitt?

I see Dewitt at 2B also or as trade bait. Bell is the successor at 3B.

Latest posts