Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My eBay win: Deolis Guerra Red Ref...not a bad buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I remember his gold hitting for around the same price and more after this product came out..Good risk for the price!

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
ahill1 said:
I remember his gold hitting for around the same price and more after this product came out..Good risk for the price!

I think there was someone buying him heavily on the old BMB boards when the product came out. I recall golds going for 2-3x this price.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
notjomommasclint said:
Codasco07 said:
ahill1 said:

I think there was someone buying him heavily on the old BMB boards when the product came out. I recall golds going for 2-3x this price.

wasnt it messier2 until he got moved to the twinkies?

No, never bought any of his cards.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
notjomommasclint said:
Codasco07 said:
ahill1 said:

I remember it was the one guy tselnow that used to buy Guerra up

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
LOL I pulled #4/5 of that card when this stuff came out and sold it to an old member of bmb and possibly this site... for $350 before the Johan trade and when this dude was actually a good prospect. A pretty good deal looking back. Another one sold for $400 not long after I sold mine.

ironchefchrome

Sep 15, 2008
Cape Coral FL
I have seen him pitch twice this year, and just not seeing it :(

Yes, I have a large lot of Chromes. At this point, looks like a servicable starter. Just not the dominate force I hoped to see.

James

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Messier2 said:
notjomommasclint said:
Codasco07 said:
ahill1 said:

No, never bought any of his cards.

tselenow?

Pool Boy

Dec 20, 2008
What ever happened to Tom, tselenow? He and his buddy NationalYankee made the graded card test review videos if my memory serves me correctly...

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Pool Boy said:
What ever happened to Tom, tselenow? He and his buddy NationalYankee made the graded card test review videos if my memory serves me correctly...

He's on here, just on a different name

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Skorris CCBC said:
[quote="Pool Boy":1u92rllt]What ever happened to Tom, tselenow? He and his buddy NationalYankee made the graded card test review videos if my memory serves me correctly...

He's on here, just on a different name[/quote:1u92rllt]

FernandoMartinez something or other is his id here

Members online

Latest posts