Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Replacement break from Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
For my redemption of a gold refractor dual auto of Price/Hochevar, Topps sent me a pack of 2008 Triple Threads and a box of 2007 Topps Sterling.

Since I'm a ripper, I immediately opened both up.

Out of Triple Threads, I got a triple game used jersey card (2 jersey pieces & 1 bat piece) of Roger Maris spelling out NY9 serial numbered 6/27.

Out of 2007 Topps Sterling, I got a triple game-used & auto card of Reggie Jackson #/10 and a white suede card of Stan Musial numbered out of 50.

Not a bad replacement at all.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
lisu said:
For my redemption of a gold refractor dual auto of Price/Hochevar, Topps sent me a pack of 2008 Triple Threads and a box of 2007 Topps Sterling.

Since I'm a ripper, I immediately opened both up.

Out of Triple Threads, I got a triple game used jersey card (2 jersey pieces & 1 bat piece) of Roger Maris spelling out NY9 serial numbered 6/27.

Out of 2007 Topps Sterling, I got a triple game-used & auto card of Reggie Jackson #/10 and a white suede card of Stan Musial numbered out of 50.

Not a bad replacement at all.
Indeed. Congrats.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Wow, great trade for a Topps replacement - I only got a Full 2008 Topps Triple Threads Box for my Price/Hochevar Gold.. You were able to get a Sterling Box.
For some reason I sold the Box to guarantee a return value.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Exposfan said:
Wow, great trade for a Topps replacement - I only got a Full 2008 Topps Triple Threads Box for my Price/Hochevar Gold.. You were able to get a Sterling Box.
For some reason I sold the Box to guarantee a return value.

That was the smart move.

to the OP, great break.

Members online

Latest posts