Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matusz Mania!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
No kidding! He's going to be good, along with Chris Tillman and Jake Arrieta...

Go O's!

I have some Matusz cards myself. I could show them off if you want me to?

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Uehara is off the DL, and then who should be demoted? I think it's David Hernandez, since he was alittle inconsitent in the last 2 games. He will be back sooner than we think... I see David Hernandez as either 3rd or 4th in the rotation.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
excel_B said:
Uehara is off the DL, and then who should be demoted? I think it's David Hernandez, since he was alittle inconsitent in the last 2 games. He will be back sooner than we think... I see David Hernandez as either 3rd or 4th in the rotation.

Jason T. Berken-

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
AKA I agree with you. David is younger than Berken, and I don't think Berken is in O's long-term plan. A gut feeling here that he will be traded along with either Luke Scott or Aubrey Huff this summer...

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
excel_B said:
AKA I agree with you. David is younger than Berken, and I don't think Berken is in O's long-term plan. A gut feeling here that he will be traded along with either Luke Scott or Aubrey Huff this summer...

Yea, Luke Scott is a goner. O's are showcasing him in the in the cleanup spot. He'll end up a contending team.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets traded to Red Sox. Huff is more suitable for the Red Sox as first baseman since Youkilis has been hurting all season...

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
excel_B said:
I wouldn't be surprised if he gets traded to Red Sox. Huff is more suitable for the Red Sox as first baseman since Youkilis has been hurting all season...

Scott was right on QUE with a 2 run bomb. He would have 20+ HR's if wouldn't missed time on the DL this year.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Here's my small stash:

IMG_1599.jpg

2008 Razor Blue / Black Auto 11/25:
IMG_1601.jpg

2008 Razor Black / Blue Auto 4/25
IMG_1600.jpg

2008 UD USA "His Own Words" 12/20
IMG_1602.jpg

Matusz / Tim Melville 2-Green Ink Autos, both numbered to 1/2 & 2/2