Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cards that should have been released autographed....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
I was scanning a couple new TTM autos and after looking at this one, I look back and think that upper deck REALLY missed the boat on this one.

2006 SP Authentic Future Watch WBC Cards /999:
iwamura1.jpg

This card just looks fantastic autographed to me. This set had Dice K and all the other stars from the other countries in it. Imagine how much demand these cards would have and how much value that would have added to the 06 SP Authentic set. UD missed out...

Show some others that should have been released autographed!

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
tulo-1-1.jpg

scan0015-1.jpg

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
The regular version is autographed but these would look so much better.

spxbeltrancopy.jpg

simply one of my all-time favorite inserts. I love going through my old JD Drew collection just to see this insert.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Think there is a sticker version of this but I got this signed at a recent game and on card it looks awesome.

fullerau.jpg

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
I like the regular Bowman Heritage, imagine if kershaw and longoria had auto'd versions

upton69.jpg

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
That card looks awesome. I didn't know Aki signed cards TTM. We really miss him in the middle of the infield, I sure hope the Rays still pick up his option for next year.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
cowboysrule48 said:
That card looks awesome. I didn't know Aki signed cards TTM. We really miss him in the middle of the infield, I sure hope the Rays still pick up his option for next year.

He's a good TTM signer. I also got this A&G Mini from him:
iwamura2.jpg

Members online

Latest posts